Page 1 of 4

POND CONSTRUCTION FINALLY DONE!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:49 pm
by sneakyburrito
after about 2 weeks of my pond leaking, the pond guys finally fixed it. my turtles will be moving into the pond hopefully by sunday. Im excited. Tomorro and Saturday i will be hittin the garden centers and buying what i need. Gonna get me a pond heater, a pump for my filter, and various plants. i cannot wait for tomorro. as soon as i move everyone into the pond, im snapping pictures and taking videos like a fiend. so def. check back at this post for rapid updates.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:10 pm
by industrial_girl_2000
WOW COOL!!!! Can't wait to see!!!! :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:20 pm
by kiwigerman
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing it

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:46 am
by Hoooneylynn
Ive been looking forward to it! 400+ gallons! wow! Ive seen the pictures, but I still cant believe it holds that much water... But I cant tell from the pics how long/high it is.. I cant wait! :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:27 am
by camee1991
I wanna see! I wanna see!!! *waiting* til Sunday...patiently..... lol :)

__________
Camee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:26 am
by xsavingsaturdayx
After what seemed like a year..the pond is done. I'm getting very impatient :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:37 am
by Hoooneylynn
lol eddie,Youve been waiting all this time and you cant wait until tomorrow? lol :)

you are so impatient.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:41 am
by camee1991
Hey it IS Sunday here doggonit! Im ready too! :)

_____________
Cam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:46 am
by Hoooneylynn
lol, sneaky wheres our pics? Its SUNDAY! lol... yes, everyone expects you to be up at 1 in the morning taking pics! ;) ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:50 am
by camee1991
Yes Ma'am! Cough up those pix!!!

__________
Cam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:27 am
by Hoooneylynn
Katie, Sneaky is a "He"! I dont know if you were calling him ma'am or just saying yes ma'am.. lol :) :);)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:31 am
by camee1991
hehe (katie) buh! :P No I was just saying yes ma'am..not that HE was a ma'am... Your a quick one Jess! :)

__________________
Camee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:32 am
by Hoooneylynn
lol... thats what I figured mr bundy! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:33 am
by camee1991
Ted or Al?!

_______________
Camee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:39 am
by Hoooneylynn
AL! You know, he has the "Yes Ma'am" club.. oh wait, its the No Ma'am club.. men against women... Like, I said Im an idiot sometimes... hmmm.... sometimes? hehe ;)