Page 1 of 1

Algae

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:00 pm
by eazyegee
There's these green spots that are light and grow a couple days after I clean my dock. They never used to grow before. I think it's algae. Is algae bad?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:15 pm
by jenaero
Not at all. If it bothers you, you can clean it off but it doesn't bother your turts.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:19 pm
by eazyegee
Oh ok thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:08 am
by zdub20
Hey eazy, just a couple of weeks ago I was
nervous too. I got a Plecostomus, sucker fish
to help clean up practically all the algae in my tank.
Just make sure the sucker fish is a bit bigger than
your turts, they may harass him.

------------------

2 RES: Tommy & Sincere, about 6 months old.
1 Small Plecostomus: Candy Suxx.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:48 pm
by Turtle_Turtle
i got an algae eater to clean my tank and my turtles thought it was a guppy so they nibbled on it but now they are scared of it