Page 1 of 1
Calling all Canadians, I need to buy turtle pellets

Posted:
Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:08 am
by faithin_felix
so i am from vancouver. i use to buy pellets from superstore. for some odd reason they decided not to stock them anymore and everywhere is more expensive. was just wondering if you have any places you could suggest me.
superstore had like 3 bucks for 2 oz/57g

Posted:
Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:08 am
by Spike 7.62
The internet is at your fingertips
My friend Google tells me that petsmart ships to Canada via Purolator Ground Service. With the cost of shipping, I'd buy in bulk to save money in the long term.
Also here's a company in Canada..
http://www.petsandponds.com/
-Spike

Posted:
Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:02 am
by faithin_felix
so i call petsmart and they order online for me and i pick it up?

Posted:
Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:30 am
by PK-EK
i'm from Vancouver too
Big Als A.K.A island pets sell turtle food, the one in Richmond and Burnaby do
i've seem them at wall-mart too
you should look a little harder, i see it everywhere lol

Posted:
Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:59 am
by faithin_felix
PK-EK wrote:i'm from Vancouver too
Big Als A.K.A island pets sell turtle food, the one in Richmond and Burnaby do
i've seem them at wall-mart too
you should look a little harder, i see it everywhere lol
oh i do..i'm looking for cheap like superstore ones..been to walmart and big al. they aren't the cheapest

Posted:
Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:19 pm
by Spike 7.62
I assume you can order on the website for petsmart and it is mailed to your address. I looked at both out of curiousity, and Pets and Ponds is cheaper than Big Al's but still supplies the quality reptomin brand.
-Spike

Posted:
Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:51 pm
by BullDog
I just got some HBH pellets from Petsmart. It was only about $12 for the big jar, cheapest I've found anywhere.

Posted:
Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:58 am
by faithin_felix
BullDog wrote:I just got some HBH pellets from Petsmart. It was only about $12 for the big jar, cheapest I've found anywhere.
how many grams is the jar?

Posted:
Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:07 am
by BullDog
475g

Posted:
Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:32 pm
by heather822
I get mine at Walmart.

Posted:
Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:07 pm
by faithin_felix
I'm standing at pet smart right in front of the hbh pellets and they really are 11.49! Thanks
btw, walmart is expensive.

Posted:
Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:23 am
by wadd
drsfostersmith.com has large containers

Posted:
Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:27 am
by wadd
Flukers 3.5 lb pellets for 14$ drsfostersmith.com and many others

Posted:
Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:30 am
by wadd
sorry 3.5 lb containers for 14$, have not found any place else that sells large size containers.

Posted:
Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:45 am
by faithin_felix
haha 3.5 pellet is massive. it's ok, i don't think i plan on buying turtle food online. thanks though