Other Turtle Discussion :: Red Ear Slider or Cumberland?

Non-care related topics here.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:00 pm   Re: Red Ear Slider or Cumberland?

Aw I'm sorry to hear that. That's what I was thinking he was too. My friend found him under a table in a pizza shop where she worked in north florida. So I'm not sure exactly where he came from unless he crawled up out of the sewer and is secretly a ninja who was looking for pizza in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Manx~Coheed
Yorkie~Cambria
Turtle~Donatello
AndreaF590

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:32 pm   Re: Red Ear Slider or Cumberland?

AndreaF590 wrote:Aw I'm sorry to hear that. That's what I was thinking he was too. My friend found him under a table in a pizza shop where she worked in north florida. So I'm not sure exactly where he came from unless he crawled up out of the sewer and is secretly a ninja who was looking for pizza in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It's ok, I've gotten over it. :) Wow, that's interesting to hear! I bet he has some good sense of smell. :P
Check out my indoor turtle pond update on YouTube! http://youtu.be/kZBNB-MFH2c :)
TurtlesOwner97

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:57 pm   Re: Red Ear Slider or Cumberland?

Your tiny little turtles are so cute. Makes me wish I had gotten Penny as a hatchling. She was full grown when my Dad found her crossing the street several months ago, but I still enjoy her immensely. She very quickly became a bonded family member.

Brian
brain55

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:39 pm   Re: Red Ear Slider or Cumberland?

brain55 wrote:Your tiny little turtles are so cute. Makes me wish I had gotten Penny as a hatchling. She was full grown when my Dad found her crossing the street several months ago, but I still enjoy her immensely. She very quickly became a bonded family member.

Brian

Thx Brian! Penny is a beautiful looking turtle! Yeah I gotta agree with you that these little guys are so enjoyable! :)
Check out my indoor turtle pond update on YouTube! http://youtu.be/kZBNB-MFH2c :)
TurtlesOwner97

Previous

Return to Other Turtle Discussion