Photo Gallery :: Pictures - Post 'Em

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:27 pm   

RESowner102

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:27 pm   

tutlehaven wrote:why are my pics not comming up???

"IMG" should be "img" if you put capital letters, the pictures won't come out.

And ImageShack won't show here. Stick with photobucket.

POSTING A PICTURE:
You can put a picture here like this:

1. You need to have your pictures in an on-line album like Image , which I use.
2. Under your picture there are three entries, the picture's url, the url for use on message boards with "IMG" in caps, and one for "Blogs"

3. Copy the plain "Url" (the first url in the picture)

4. On the message board you need to click on the "Img" button just above the square where you put your message

5. Paste the url from the picture and then click on the "Img" button again, when you click on the button the first time, the button will look like this "Img*", that is so you remember to click on it again to complete the picture posting.

I hope that helps.
STRAYKINGFISHER

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:29 pm   

Oh, so small. I love the markings on the neck.

In the tank picture--what's on the left side, dirt? Why is there a bowl of water in there?
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:29 pm   

I guess you got it before I posted. :D :D
STRAYKINGFISHER

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:31 pm   

These are my new hatchlings. A nieghbor decided they did not want them. They are Squirt and Crush. I just got them today and noticed that they both have VERY soft shells. Any sugestions??
RESowner102

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:36 pm   

Hatchlings shells will be more pliable, especially around the tail. But they still should be firm and shouldn't "give" like if you pressed on a dinner roll. The shells harden after about a year.

Are they healthy? Give them a good diet (get Reptomin Baby if you can--it's got a bit of added calcium to it) and make sure they have UVB rays to bask under, either from the sun or a UVB light if they can't get outside regularly. They need a correct set-up just like your other turtles do.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:43 pm   babies

yes, that is dirt. I potioned off 1/3 of a 55gal. tank to give our 2 41/2in. turts more room and an outdoorsy feel. Now we have the hatchlings in the dirt portion with a bowl of water.
RESowner102

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:47 pm   

So you have the bigger turts in one half and the babies in the other? If so, it would be better to take out the dirt, fill it up with water and let the two that are the most size-appropriate have it (with a basking area, etc.). Then get another set-up for the other two.
marisa
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:58 pm   

the two 4 1/2in turts have at least 50gal. of water and a sun dock, uvb lights,a heater, a heat lamp and the babies have enough water for now, they are only 1in each. they have uvb lights and a heat lamp. all 4 turts are very healthy and happy. the 2 bigres went to the vet on thurs. and the babies are going on monday. the babies also have thier own baby food.
thank you for your concern.
tutlehaven

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:35 pm   

how do i post a phot under my name??
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/RESowner101/babyres011.jpg[/img]
tutlehaven

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:05 pm   morrowind!

hey u play morrowind?? do you have the one where it has all 3 of the games or just the regular one?? becouse if you have the one with all three games i know how to get to that frozne island!!!

well i have both versions, and i ordered the game of the year edition for my comp. heres wat you do. you have to swim over to the island, which can take some time even with swim cheats. once you get there you should use the map to find were you are and head for any village. the island is so cool!

i apologize for getting off topic. lol :D
GouzlanTheAmerican

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:25 pm   

ok i just take a boat there but that sounds good!
RESowner102

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:27 pm   

you can take a boat there?
GouzlanTheAmerican

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:41 pm   

yea give me your e mail and ill tell you the way to get there!! but if you alredt know how to get to Khuul (if you look on your map its near ginisis in the west gash region) and when you get to Khuul all you do is take the boat to the island! e mail me!! Dragonkeeper4u@msn.com :D
RESowner102

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Gallery