Other Turtle Discussion :: TURTLES have to be the best PET there is!!!!!

Non-care related topics here.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:46 pm   TURTLES have to be the best PET there is!!!!!

:D sorry but i just wanted to show how much i loved turtles. Before i didn't care so much for turtles but ever since i bought them. i fell in love them. They are the best pets in the world. thank you for ur time :D
yaseeris2fast4u

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:09 pm   

lol. I love reptiles in general. They are addictive tho. I've had lizards and such in the past but now only have 2 res. I'm on a waiting list for a baby boxie now :-)
The things that come to those who wait may be the things that were left by those who got there first - Steven Tyler
jenaero

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:21 pm   

I love my turtle a lot. Glad I got him, they really are nice bets to have. I love walking in the room and he comes right up to the glass begging.
TexasJagsFan

Post Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:35 pm   

They are a joy to watch - its funny at my house now as most people there would go and sit in front of the tank and watch the turts rather than watch tv! hehe!!
Hammy
Hammy

Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:02 pm   

speaking of people who like to watch turts... i know of a couple of dog walkers who watch the front of the yard when i have the turts outside in a temporary fence. one even lifted his dog up so his dog could get a better view.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:50 pm   

That's cool, our cats won't get near him, they hate water. So I'm glad I don't have to worry about them getting him.
TexasJagsFan

Return to Other Turtle Discussion