Other Turtle Discussion :: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Non-care related topics here.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:37 pm   My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D :msgreen:
Attachments
hypo.jpeg
Confirmed Sexed Pair of Albino Red Ear Sliders, Baby Albino and Hybino Red Ear Slider and Adult Normal Male Red Ear Slider
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:55 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

She's too beautiful ^.^
2 RES Males , God and Lucifer
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:56 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

I want one of her babies one day !
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:02 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Very pretty, a perfect specimen!
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:19 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

the-turtle-Girl wrote:I want one of her babies one day !

Shame on you getting my thought pattern on what to breed her with ughhhhhhhhh lol :roll: . I was thinking if I should sell her but now looking at possibilities it has my mind going in circles lol

steve wrote:Very pretty, a perfect specimen!

Thank you very much Steve, I hope you do not kidnap her lolol Just Joking :D
Confirmed Sexed Pair of Albino Red Ear Sliders, Baby Albino and Hybino Red Ear Slider and Adult Normal Male Red Ear Slider
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:05 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Tampa Bay Turtle Fan wrote:
the-turtle-Girl wrote:I want one of her babies one day !

Shame on you getting my thought pattern on what to breed her with ughhhhhhhhh lol :roll: . I was thinking if I should sell her but now looking at possibilities it has my mind going in circles lol

steve wrote:Very pretty, a perfect specimen!

Thank you very much Steve, I hope you do not kidnap her lolol Just Joking :D

I CALL DIBS !
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:17 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

I CALL DIBS !

LMAOOOO :P
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:26 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

^.^
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:41 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

the-turtle-Girl wrote:^.^

(((((((((((((( PFFTTTT, SHAKES HEAD AND ROLLS EYES :roll: )))))))))))))))))))))))
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:26 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

(((*kicks shin* NO LAUGH AT ME , Me wants a baby turtle :c))) . Hopefully my dbt comes in tomorrow 0.0
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

This is one of my next turtles to get girly on the link below. , OMG it is so cute and adorable and stop kicking me or I will tell Forum Daddy Steve to get on you lolol. Just joking.

http://www.theturtlesource.com/turtleCo ... mPHOTO.jpg
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:16 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Lucy map !?!? OMG I WANT ♡♡♡♡ ((kicks down stairs "THIS IS SPARTA" ))and I'll tell steve you started this one !
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:38 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Found a photo of a albino dbt as well, but those are not on the market yet. Here is the link to that

http://thereptilereport.com/assets/Scre ... .19-PM.png

..... (Note to the forum daddy- I know you see the violent aggressor here and you don't want to see my virtual bo bos lol)
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:34 am   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

YOU STARTED IT !!!!! &&, That's GOTTA be fake 0.o
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:48 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

I am going to start working on my collection more so at the Daytona show girly. You brought up that great idea and I just took your same idea and enhanced the possibility even more where the morphs are concerned. I found some other maps I am looking into at the Daytona show but I do know if they are genetic gene pools yet. I am very well educated between genetic gene pools in general however not on the incompatibility on the albino sliders that seemed to crush the hopes of a lot of breeders. I am though very good on dominant, co dominant, recessive genes in general and also on the heterozygous of the recessive genes pools which I know like the back of my hand. I will take your suggestion and toy with combinations a bit in the turtles on your idea. Get better on your aquarium set ups, husbandry and care and I will see about hooking you up with a nice turtle but prove and verify your skills to both steve and I. You are a wonderful turtle mama that is dedicated for sure. It just seems you were and still are dealing with some issues but like I told you over private message, it is a learning experience and the valuable lesson was learned and I know in my heart in no way shape or form did you do this intentionally at all. Even the breeder admitted, it could of started during shipment as he should of monitored the weather.
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Next

Return to Other Turtle Discussion