Other Turtle Discussion :: first roseys

Non-care related topics here.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:06 pm   first roseys

ok, so i got bella her first two roseys, and she basically has welcomed them into her home-go figure. anyway, my daughter is all excited looking in the cage saying "isabelle, you like your new fishys? you got new fishies!" all excited=\ now i just have to figure out how to explain where isabelle's new fishy's went=)
p.s. anyone know what the white crusty film one the top of the tank wall is? it's right where the water stops, and it's impossible to get off=\
jezzell

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:19 pm   

That white crusty film might be mineral deposits. Is it on the aquarium itself? If so, thats what it probibly is. :? A razor blade used very carefully can get that off, if you want to spend the time scraping it.Also, don't use a blade if your tank is acrylic. :wink:
-Kristy
punkiemichelle

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:24 pm   

thank you=)..i feel kinda bad cause i'm virtually useless, i know the basics lol...food and habitat, and i didn't even know the 10 gal. per inch thing til i started coming here=) i lucked out with isabelle and emmys cage is way too small-she's been spending alot of time playing outside lately-i'm gathering supplies to put her a cage together now
jezzell

Return to Other Turtle Discussion