Online Links and Deals :: Ponds and Equipment

Found a great deal or something useful? Link us up! Do not solicit business here.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:52 pm   Ponds and Equipment

So I was over at Lowes today and they are having some pretty good deals on some of there ponds, pond decorations and equipment. For instance there was a 100 and something gallon pond for around $30 and there was an even larger style for around $40. So if anyone is interested in getting a pond for pretty cheap I would go over to Lowes. pronto! I might just go back over there when I get some moneys :)
RES-Ivan
Blue Flamingo

Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:03 am   

I know man, I was at HD the other day and saw the same things. I want to build a pond so bad! But I'm afraid my apartment's yard is too small.
-robind
robind

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:28 pm   

I got my 270 gallon at lowes for $35 I think, I called around to find one that had it(I work for lowes,lol) and had to buy the display. Talked them down from 70 and then used my employee discount also,lol. Almost blew out of my truck on the the highway on the drive back home,lol. Had 2 small holes where it was hanging up top but patched them up with aquarium glue and some plastic and its been working out since.
2.5inch res1-Chewy
2.5 inch res2-unnamed-R.I.P.
2.5 inch res3-pablo
2.0inch Western Spiny softshell-spiny
unknown amount of goldfish still swimming in the pond
turtletex

Return to Online Links and Deals