Photo Gallery :: Say Hello To Bella!

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:48 pm   Say Hello To Bella!

Vicky
Mom to Josh
Owner to Gracie (cat), Maine (betta fish), and Bella (RES)
Vfrey77
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Jun 10, 2007
Location: Delaware

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:21 pm   

I love the colors on your turtle! :)

If you want to make the picture show up in your post, you can put the image tags around the url address of the picture. Something like this...

{img}http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa44/Vfrey77/Bella.jpg{/img}

except replace the {} with [].

Image
User avatar
DavidY
 
Posts: 4391
Joined: Mar 9, 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:30 am   

you should make the picture bigger on photobucket so we can see better! but from what I can see Bella has some very pretty colors and markings on her shell! :)
Jennifer and Brandon

1 RES- Leo(na) (1 y/o)
1 dog- Boomer (5 y/o)
1 cat- Joey (2 y/o)
User avatar
JNZBCBnLIL
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sep 29, 2006
Location: Memphis, TN

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:55 am   

It does look like Bella's a very pretty turtle. I wish the image were bigger so I could see her better.
SpotsMama
User avatar
SpotsMama
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Jun 7, 2006
Location: Mesquite Texas

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:52 am   

I took the pic with my cell phone, and Bella was trying to run from me, so that's why it isn't very clear, lol. I'll get a new one soon, and I'm sure it'll be much better! She is a very pretty girl, her shell is very stunning. Thanks!
Vicky
Mom to Josh
Owner to Gracie (cat), Maine (betta fish), and Bella (RES)
Vfrey77
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Jun 10, 2007
Location: Delaware

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:37 pm   

Ok, well, there's a BIGGER picture...I can't figure out how to make it smaller. I resized it on Photobucket, but it's still huge. Help!
Vicky
Mom to Josh
Owner to Gracie (cat), Maine (betta fish), and Bella (RES)
Vfrey77
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Jun 10, 2007
Location: Delaware

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:43 pm   

Very nice-looking turtle from what I can see. :)
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Apr 21, 2005
Location: CT, USA


Return to Photo Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 434 guests