Photo Gallery :: Crush pics

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:26 pm   

hmmm, so much for that! :lol:

I couldn't get a right click menu to come up on the big picture either. I found a smaller one on the same site and got the url for that picture. That's what I pasted into the above post, and I can see it, but you can't... that's odd. Well, it does work for most other pictures. See if you can get it to work with another picture off the net.
User avatar
DavidY
 
Posts: 4391
Joined: Mar 9, 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:43 pm   

I got other images off the net to display but not the one I wanted. I looked up what might be the problem and it's way way way over my head. Probably something to do with my Norton security - which I don't want to mess with.

I can live with it!
SpotsMama
User avatar
SpotsMama
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Jun 7, 2006
Location: Mesquite Texas

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:35 am   

Yup, they disabled the right-click option. :)

Here's the full size image

Image

There are a number of tricks they might use to make it harder to copy or link images.
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:17 am   

I can't see it in Steve's post either. It's something to do with my security settings.
SpotsMama
User avatar
SpotsMama
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Jun 7, 2006
Location: Mesquite Texas

Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:04 pm   

apocalypse now is one of my favourite movies. along with full metal jacket and hamburger hill.

i grew up w/ a vietnam vet.
The menagerie: 1 cat//1 pleco////1 glass fish//2 snails//2 ghost shrimp//4 red ear sliders//5 tetras//5 guppies
.This.is.Madness.
User avatar
pumpkinsherbet
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: Dec 31, 2006

Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:22 pm   

Man, what a messed up thing to have to live through. I think that war really allowed the rest of the world (us civilians) to see how evil war is. It just brings out the most inhumane and cruel viciousness on both sides. And the military leaders...remind me of corporate executives. They sit back on their fat a**es getting all the glory and power off the sweat and blood of the expendable grunts.
User avatar
DavidY
 
Posts: 4391
Joined: Mar 9, 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:39 pm   

I agree, but lets try to keep politics out of discussion. It just stirs up a lot of things for all of us.

SpotsMama... strange that the security would block that image, its just a straight forward image. This is the link to that image I posted: http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0078788/AU20_1_03.jpg
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:19 am   

man. I dont have permission to view that. hmph.
¨*:·.-:¦:- Jessica -:¦:-·:*¨
Female RES, Karlyn AKA "Moochie" :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hoooneylynn
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Oct 12, 2006
Location: Chicago

Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:53 am   

I don't have permission either.

What's it a picture of, Steve???
SpotsMama
User avatar
SpotsMama
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Jun 7, 2006
Location: Mesquite Texas

Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:50 pm   

Here's the IMG linked on this site

Image
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:05 pm   

Now that I can see!
SpotsMama
User avatar
SpotsMama
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Jun 7, 2006
Location: Mesquite Texas

Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 pm   

Good to know you are not blind anymore :)
[color=darkred]W[/color][color=red]h[/color]a[color=blue]t[/color][color=green]s[/color] [color=cyan]t[/color]h[color=olive]e[/color] p[color=orange]r[/color][color=red]o[/color]b[color=cyan]l[/color]e[color=green]m[/color]?

1 RES
Cripm88
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Jan 11, 2007

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:32 am   

lol I can't believe y'all think my precious baby can remind you of something like that...I'm offended! :wink:

I promised more pics so here they are.

Image

Image

Image

p.s. I know I said I'd take that big rock out but Crush can't fit in there but does like to stick his neck through and peek out. Plus I broke down and bought him some rosy reds. :oops: I've never seen him move like he has since I added them! :lol:
Cindy, Ricky and our girls, plus
our additional babies:

YBS~Crush
Pom~Chloe
Cat~Maximum Ride (Max for short)

RIP Squirt 8-9-06
User avatar
YBSmom
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Apr 13, 2007

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:44 am   

YBSmom wrote:lol I can't believe y'all think my precious baby can remind you of something like that...I'm offended! :wink:


he he, I've got a twisted mind sometimes :twisted:

Crush is looking really good and I love the way your setup looks too! :D
User avatar
DavidY
 
Posts: 4391
Joined: Mar 9, 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:36 pm   

Beautiful tank! Super cute turtle!
SpotsMama
User avatar
SpotsMama
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Jun 7, 2006
Location: Mesquite Texas

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 147 guests