Photo Gallery :: A tour of Roca's MANSION!

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:09 am   A tour of Roca's MANSION!

hmm. It's a 30 gallon so I guess it doesn't qualify as a mansion. :? Oh well. Nevertheless, WELCOME TO THE MANSION OF ROCA DEL RIO!!

*Note, opinions and views expressed in the following are entirely of my turtle.**

*POOF*


"Tada!"
Image

"Surprised? Well of course you were. Everybody I meet is intimidated by my sheer greatness!"
Image

"Well, I am Roca del Rio, formerly known as "Serra"! I have been disguising my self as a female to fool you into a false sense of security!

Anyway, I'm here to give you a tour of my beautiful palace!"

Image


"follow me!"
Image

Image

"Here you can see my bed, with my balcony for tanning myself."
Image

Image

"and here's the full view!"
Image


"Well I'm done."

"Yes, that's all."


"Well what were you expecting? a TV?"
Image







Cheers,




Roca del Rio



and Kevin :D :D
2 Chinese Goldenthread turtles ~ Miso&Mafan
1 Chinese Box turtle ~ Chief Lemon
2 Redfoot Tortoises ~ Sheegua & Muugua
1 Toy Poodle ~ Pudding
3 firebellied newts ~ Cassandra, Mr.Poo, and Wiggles.

http://flickr.com/photos/the_naturalist
User avatar
Tenodera
 
Posts: 2886
Joined: Mar 5, 2007
Location: Taichung, Taiwan

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:14 am   

lol
Serra... I mean Roca is cute as always :)
Is it okay if I call him roca for short??
~*2 RES*~
User avatar
Josie1023
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Apr 15, 2007
Location: Edmonton AB

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:59 am   

Ha Ha! Thanks for the tour, Roca! You were very gracious, a good host as usual.

Roca is growing, no doubt, but that 30 gallon tank still looks pretty roomy for him.
SpotsMama
User avatar
SpotsMama
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Jun 7, 2006
Location: Mesquite Texas

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:04 am   

:D The tank looks great! :D ANd so does Roca! :cool: He's as spunky as ever. lol!
User avatar
DavidY
 
Posts: 4391
Joined: Mar 9, 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:35 pm   

Is this the first episode of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"? :D
Looks like alot of room in that new house / mansion / tank.
User avatar
csmiley
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Jul 10, 2007

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:38 pm   

The pictures of Roca are super adorable. I love the way the tank is decorated too.
jes
powerofvoodoo
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Sep 7, 2007

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:50 pm   

Wow, Casa-de-Roca!!! LOL!!!
Kristin's Pond! Starring:

RES = "Sheba", 21+ yrs. old
African Clawed Frog = "Prog", 10 yrs old
& "Kristin" as Momma
User avatar
industrial_girl_2000
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3232
Joined: May 11, 2006
Location: Farmington Hills, MI

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:52 pm   

Roca is awesome
Loved the tour
Tito-- Baby RES

~~Safdar~~
User avatar
Safdar
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: Jul 29, 2007
Location: Houston, TX

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:59 pm   

Wow, Roca's tank- er - mansion looks great! I still can't get over how vibrant his markings are...very stunning. Thanks for the tour! :-)
User avatar
Smoofish268
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Jun 5, 2007
Location: Virginia

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:23 pm   

Oh Kevin, I have been waiting for something from you and Roca (aka Serra) Great pictures as usual. I love Roca!
Terry
User avatar
Terryo
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Feb 19, 2007
Location: New York

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:35 pm   

lol Great pics Roca's Manision rocks
2 RES Jack and Turbo
1 Shih-tzu/Poodle mix Cookie
User avatar
turboturtle8
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Apr 4, 2007

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:21 pm   

Look at how Roca's grown!
I compared him to a quarter!

Image

Image
2 Chinese Goldenthread turtles ~ Miso&Mafan
1 Chinese Box turtle ~ Chief Lemon
2 Redfoot Tortoises ~ Sheegua & Muugua
1 Toy Poodle ~ Pudding
3 firebellied newts ~ Cassandra, Mr.Poo, and Wiggles.

http://flickr.com/photos/the_naturalist
User avatar
Tenodera
 
Posts: 2886
Joined: Mar 5, 2007
Location: Taichung, Taiwan

Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:25 am   

Awww! Silly turtle fooling everyone! I still like the name Serra :)
1 Pekin Duck- Bumby
1 Adult Midland Painted Turtle- Nyx
2 Hatchling Midland Painted Turtles- Gimli, Marvolo
1 Normal Gray Cockatiel- Egore
User avatar
Bumby's Mom
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Jul 20, 2007

Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:48 am   

You're pics are always awesome!
Leisl
Max- Lab mix
Wally- Shar pei mix
Sugar and Candy -my first suggies
Turtlette (Sweet Girl)-RES
Fibonacci-the golden mystery snail
sillyleisl
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Jul 31, 2007
Location: Tampa Bay, FL

Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:39 am   

Oh man! How I enjoy these strips lol they make my day. Thank you Roca and Kevin! :D
-Tatiana
My babies:
(RES) Greeny - 3.5"
(YBC) Scooter - .5"
My MySpace!
User avatar
tauc87
 
Posts: 135
Joined: May 15, 2007
Location: Tampa, Florida

Next

Return to Photo Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 174 guests