Photo Gallery :: Money-Money and the 5 platys!

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:43 pm   Money-Money and the 5 platys!

Image

Here's Money-money! I'm pretty sure he's a male since his back is rougher than Reese's.
Image
Image

and here's Roca's new tankmates!
Image

Image

Image
Image

*flutter. flutter*
Image

Image
Image

Image


and Roca shed his first carapace scute!! :D You can still see the markings on it.
Image

oh yea, and my sister found this katydid. I've never seen one here in BC before and I don't think they are native here.
Image



Kevin

:D :D :D
2 Chinese Goldenthread turtles ~ Miso&Mafan
1 Chinese Box turtle ~ Chief Lemon
2 Redfoot Tortoises ~ Sheegua & Muugua
1 Toy Poodle ~ Pudding
3 firebellied newts ~ Cassandra, Mr.Poo, and Wiggles.

http://flickr.com/photos/the_naturalist
User avatar
Tenodera
 
Posts: 2886
Joined: Mar 5, 2007
Location: Taichung, Taiwan

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:50 pm   

They are all really nice looking. And that picture of Roca fluttering the tortoise again made me crack up! :D Here I was wondering if he had shown any signs of wanting to eat the fish after you added them, and then there's the picture of him fluttering the poor statue! I guess that answered my question. lol!
User avatar
DavidY
 
Posts: 4391
Joined: Mar 9, 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:13 am   

lol hehe thanks! Now that I have a male I'm going to try and breed my FBTs. :D
2 Chinese Goldenthread turtles ~ Miso&Mafan
1 Chinese Box turtle ~ Chief Lemon
2 Redfoot Tortoises ~ Sheegua & Muugua
1 Toy Poodle ~ Pudding
3 firebellied newts ~ Cassandra, Mr.Poo, and Wiggles.

http://flickr.com/photos/the_naturalist
User avatar
Tenodera
 
Posts: 2886
Joined: Mar 5, 2007
Location: Taichung, Taiwan

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:33 am   

They look cool
So contempt
Tito-- Baby RES

~~Safdar~~
User avatar
Safdar
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: Jul 29, 2007
Location: Houston, TX

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:12 am   

Those fish are so colorful! hope he doesn't eat them. I was thinking of getting a sucker fish but I don't know if I really want one....
1 Pekin Duck- Bumby
1 Adult Midland Painted Turtle- Nyx
2 Hatchling Midland Painted Turtles- Gimli, Marvolo
1 Normal Gray Cockatiel- Egore
User avatar
Bumby's Mom
 
Posts: 751
Joined: Jul 20, 2007

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:56 am   

The fish look wonderful in Rocas tank.Keep us updated on the breeding!!
2 RES Jack and Turbo
1 Shih-tzu/Poodle mix Cookie
User avatar
turboturtle8
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Apr 4, 2007

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:47 pm   

lol Roca doesn't eat any live fish. But if the fish is dead he'll eat it.

an algae eater? Those are pretty useful to have around the tank. If you're getting a pleco you should get a bulldog pleco. They stay small. :D
2 Chinese Goldenthread turtles ~ Miso&Mafan
1 Chinese Box turtle ~ Chief Lemon
2 Redfoot Tortoises ~ Sheegua & Muugua
1 Toy Poodle ~ Pudding
3 firebellied newts ~ Cassandra, Mr.Poo, and Wiggles.

http://flickr.com/photos/the_naturalist
User avatar
Tenodera
 
Posts: 2886
Joined: Mar 5, 2007
Location: Taichung, Taiwan


Return to Photo Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 181 guests