Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: hi im new here

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:36 pm   hi im new here

hi my name is angie and i signed up yesterday! :D :!:
i live in sedro-woolley washington
1 turtle, Herbie
3 cats, Poop, Lumpy, Bubba
1 bunny, Rabie
1 dog, Sprite
turtleinc.
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Aug 14, 2006
Location: sedro-woolley, washington

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:21 pm   

Welcome! I am fairly new...new RES owner too. I've had Zeke for 2 weeks now. I love him! I love having a turtle. Hopefully I can adopt another turtle in the future too. Do you have picts of Herbie?
Heather
--
1 RES Zeke 17 years (2/1/01)
6 Cats: Mercedes, Tiggles, Mouse, Raven, Smokes, Keekie
2 Dogs: Emmie & Ruby
User avatar
cprcheetah
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Jul 29, 2006
Location: Bountiful, UT (84010)
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:16 pm   

welcome to the forum. :)
~~~Sonja~~~
sonyj
 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Jul 3, 2005
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:10 pm   

Welcome!
Missi

2 RES, 1 cat, and a spoiled rotten pug.
missibsu
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3040
Joined: Aug 29, 2005
Location: Ohio

Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:03 am   

no i have no pics of herbie i might get some soon though not sure
1 turtle, Herbie
3 cats, Poop, Lumpy, Bubba
1 bunny, Rabie
1 dog, Sprite
turtleinc.
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Aug 14, 2006
Location: sedro-woolley, washington


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests