Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:24 pm My RES is turning aggressive, please help!!!
I fell in love with a baby yellow belly cooter the size of a half dollar today at the pet store. I couldn't help myself, so we bought him, although we already have a 4 inch RES. We tried introducing them to each other and my RES was not having it. He tried to attack him. Naturally, our RES comes first, so we took back the baby cooter who might I add was absolutely precious. Now our RES won't stop acting a fool. He tried to bite me twice as well as my girlfriend. And then when I tried to wipe water stains off the top of the tank from him splashing, he snapped at the towel and bit a hole in it. He won't stop snapping at us, even through the glass of the tank.. And he's still acting mean ever since. I do not know what to do!
what would you guys advise??? please help!!!