I have two RES's that I need to find homes for. One is a male (about 2 yrs) and the other is a female (about 6 -8 mos) that are in the same tank but separated by a partition. I am no longer able to care for them as my job is having me travel more and I am not at home to provide care.
I have posted to Craigslist but have not had any luck with any inquiries. Does anyone have any suggestions other then posting at my vet or at a Pet store? I am in the Houston area and would love to find a home for my RES’s with someone who knows how to take care of them. I have a two large tanks, basking stations, two filters, two water heaters, UV light and basking lamp.
Please let me know if you are interesting or have a suggestion as to where else I might be able to find them a home.
Thanks!

