General Care Discussion :: Post YOUR tank all setup!!

Taking care of your turtle's overall health.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:10 pm   Post YOUR tank all setup!!

Hey guys new here but not new to keeping turtles. I just recently fell back into the hobby after awhile after seeing a sad, malnourished looking red eared slider at the fish store so I snapped him up and a few hours later had another pet paradise on the go!! He's missing a finger and his "red" dot on the side of his head is like a very very pale orange.. Anyone seen this I'm guessing it's not the biggest deal but man I've seen some really nice ones.. And this guy seems like he got the bad end of the gene pool haha. Anyway It's been about a week now and he's doing great! And I've finally got his tank up to par and how I want it too look so .. I wanted to see how do YOUR guys tanks look all setup in the rooms they are in.. POST PICTURES !! :D Seeya guys around. Image
Talon
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:14 pm   Re: Post YOUR tank all setup!!

There's a picture section of this forum that has tons of pics of setups. See here....viewforum.php?f=14 You might get more response in that section.

Nice looking setup though.... and what turtle home isn't complete with out the iron maiden poster? Hrmm... you've inspired me to pull up Seventh Son of a Seventh Son just now. Can I play with Madness... gees haven't listened to this album in probably 15 years.. but that song just popped in my head like I heard it this morning.
User avatar
VeipaCray
Moderator
 
Posts: 4311
Joined: Aug 31, 2009
Location: Naperville, IL
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:23 am   Re: Post YOUR tank all setup!!

Ahh Thanks! Awesome didn't even see that. And you're right!! Maiden is what everyones missing behind there turtle tank aahhaha!!
Talon
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:34 am   Re: Post YOUR tank all setup!!

Hi, welcome to the site!
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male


Return to General Care Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 274 guests