Habitat - Indoor :: If you had to choose.

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:59 pm   

sweet room
CoReY
Tupac(RES)
Jules and Vinny(juvie RES)
Apollo(Black lab\Rottie)
Duke(Great Dane)
Lucy and Jane(leopard geckos)
User avatar
TupacTheTurle
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sep 21, 2008
Location: Scranton, PA

Post Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:39 am   

Yes, I know. I myself have worried about that in the past but Gnarles just LOVES standing on the basking dock and poking his head out of the tank. He's never gone beyond that. But no worries, when I leave the house, I do put something over the tank.
Proud owner of Gnarles and Little Foot.
User avatar
pajamatree
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Oct 2, 2008
Location: South Carolina

Post Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:40 am   

TupacTheTurle wrote:sweet room



Thanks :D
User avatar
pajamatree
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Oct 2, 2008
Location: South Carolina

Post Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:21 am   

I use a cheap 150 watt flood light for my Indonesian Boxie, seperate uva/uvb. I cant see paying so much money for a fancy turtle basking light when a $2 walmart floodlight works just as good if not better then a $50 basking light.
3 RES, 3 Angel Koi, 3 cats, 1 Indonesian Boxie, 1 Pirhana, and 1 man LOL
HomerJTurtle
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Mar 30, 2008
Location: Montana

Previous

Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 66 guests