Habitat - Indoor :: ekip 350 thermofilter

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:37 pm   ekip 350 thermofilter

http://www.petdiscounters.com/Ekip-Ther ... p5617.html

I like it a lot.

I haven't bought it, of course.

I'd really like to know if anyone is familiar with this, how well it works, and so on.

I'm big on the idea of how my turtle's wouldn't get burned by it, like they would another water heater. (If this doesn't filter I'll just get that ekip thermopump they mentioned).
Phryne - Japanese bobtail, 11 y.o.
Hurricane - RES, approx. 19 y.o., 7.00in. long
Typhoon - RES hybrid, approx. 19 y.o., 8 in. long
Sadie - RES, approx. 30+ y.o., 11.5in. long
Sophie - Colombian red tail boa, 15 y.o., 5 ft. long
User avatar
theartbook35
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Mar 25, 2009
Location: Connecticut, US
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:47 am   

I haven't used it but it seems expensive for what it offers.
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:38 am   

steve wrote:I haven't used it but it seems expensive for what it offers.


Yeah, it is very expensive, even with the "discount".

I might invest it in, someday, when I feel like spending that much money.

I'll probably look around for it on other websites, or in local pet stores, to see if there is a better price, or a similar product with a different name that does the same thing. Kinda like those store brand goods walmart and stop and shop do, only it's turtle supplies and not human food.
Phryne - Japanese bobtail, 11 y.o.
Hurricane - RES, approx. 19 y.o., 7.00in. long
Typhoon - RES hybrid, approx. 19 y.o., 8 in. long
Sadie - RES, approx. 30+ y.o., 11.5in. long
Sophie - Colombian red tail boa, 15 y.o., 5 ft. long
User avatar
theartbook35
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Mar 25, 2009
Location: Connecticut, US
Gender: Female


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 139 guests