Habitat - Indoor :: Cheap FX5 ?

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:50 am   Cheap FX5 ?

Anyone know of any websites where I can get an FX5 for like around $200 shipped ?

I could get one on eBay but I dont have a paypal account and the seller is bein a V about takin Moneybookers. So ya, do any of you know of any sites where I can get an FX5 shipped for around $200 or so ?
Pets
1 x Male Rio Grande RES named Niko (knee-co) - Growth Chart - DOB 7/03/2008 (Owned since 9/24/2008)
3 x Cats (Orange Tabi, Black n Gray Tabi & Black Long Hair)
Feeding Lists
Niko: → Feed Me ← (Updated 6/10/11)
Cats: Cat Food ;-p
User avatar
MoreBloodWine
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sep 3, 2008
Location: Meadville, Pa
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:15 am   

Umm, eBay. Why not sign up for a PayPal account?

Where are you getting a FX5 for $200? Link me please.
1 Mississippi Map Turtle 3.25'' (Landslide)
1 Ouachita Map Turtle 4.0'' (Hurricane)
The rest of the turtles have been adopted to good homes. :)
User avatar
n00bEmpty
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Jan 18, 2010

Post Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:03 am   

n00bEmpty wrote:Umm, eBay. Why not sign up for a PayPal account?
Personal reasons !

n00bEmpty wrote:Where are you getting a FX5 for $200? Link me please.
Tell me where I said I was getting one for $200 when I asked where to get one for "around" that shipped, meaning $200 - $230 or so.
Pets
1 x Male Rio Grande RES named Niko (knee-co) - Growth Chart - DOB 7/03/2008 (Owned since 9/24/2008)
3 x Cats (Orange Tabi, Black n Gray Tabi & Black Long Hair)
Feeding Lists
Niko: → Feed Me ← (Updated 6/10/11)
Cats: Cat Food ;-p
User avatar
MoreBloodWine
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sep 3, 2008
Location: Meadville, Pa
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:54 pm   

A few years ago bigalsonline.ca had their FX5 on for $250. But just about anywhere you buy online is going to require paypal or a credit card.

Might be able to find one used in your local classifieds for under $200.
­Ralpheal, "The 'L' is silent."
Frankie, "Young at heart."
User avatar
BullDog
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3889
Joined: Jun 21, 2006
Location: BC, Canada

Post Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:58 pm   

BullDog wrote:A few years ago bigalsonline.ca had their FX5 on for $250. But just about anywhere you buy online is going to require paypal or a credit card.

Might be able to find one used in your local classifieds for under $200.
I dont mind usin a cc I just dont have nor want PayPal.
Pets
1 x Male Rio Grande RES named Niko (knee-co) - Growth Chart - DOB 7/03/2008 (Owned since 9/24/2008)
3 x Cats (Orange Tabi, Black n Gray Tabi & Black Long Hair)
Feeding Lists
Niko: → Feed Me ← (Updated 6/10/11)
Cats: Cat Food ;-p
User avatar
MoreBloodWine
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sep 3, 2008
Location: Meadville, Pa
Gender: Male


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 154 guests