Habitat - Indoor :: This is new

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:52 pm   

As they get bigger, you don't need to clean it as often (so long as you have proper filtration and spot cleaning). In fact, once we moved up to 55 gallons, I don't think we ever completely cleaned out the tank unless we were switching out substrates.
~Christi
1.0 RES: Mikey R.I.P.
1.0 Het for Albino Red Tail Boa: Kaa ~adopted out
0.0.1 Northern BTS: Petri ~now a well-loved class pet

1.0 Am. Staff Mix: Brutus R.I.P.
1.0 German Shepherd: Pax

1.0 Husband: Will
0.1 Daughter: Lily
User avatar
untsmurf
Senior Member
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Jul 28, 2007
Location: Carrollton, TX
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:18 pm   

Oh...cool!
1.0.0 RES-Slash
1.2.0 Cat-Abby/Cali/Nemo
0.1.0 Yorkie-Lucie
1.0.0 Jack Russell Terrier-Cooper
I have lots of ideas! Trouble is, most of them suck!
User avatar
PcBuilder14
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: Jul 3, 2008
Location: Maud, Texas

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:33 pm   

Chris, you have a very pretty tank. I found that the algae treatment stuff you put in makes it worse, so I wouldn't try that if I was you.

Brent, your new picture is really cute. :)
Who ever said turtles were slow?
User avatar
crackerlady2007
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Mar 12, 2008

Previous

Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 126 guests