Habitat - Indoor :: NEW INDOOR POND COMING SOON!

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:19 pm   

lol, that would be an awesome way to make bank
sneakyburrito
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sep 26, 2006
Location: Fairfax, Va

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:42 pm   

That is a GORGEOUS indoor pond! Sheba already wants to come visit!!!!
Kristin's Pond! Starring:

RES = "Sheba", 21+ yrs. old
African Clawed Frog = "Prog", 10 yrs old
& "Kristin" as Momma
User avatar
industrial_girl_2000
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3232
Joined: May 11, 2006
Location: Farmington Hills, MI

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:04 pm   

Spookster wrote:I think you should set it up as a turtle resort and then we could send our turtles there for vacation.


Just think what the rest of the house looks like if that's what the turtle home is like. Hmmm, maybe *I* might want to go there on vacation! :)
My babies: Tanner (RES), MR. Prissy & Ringo (budgies), Shinju (cockatiel)

"Little dudes are just eggs, we leave 'em on the beach to hatch, and then — koo-koo ka-choo! — they find their way back to the Big Ol' Blue"
User avatar
CountryGirl68
Senior Member
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Location: NYC

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:03 pm   

CountryGirl68 wrote:
Spookster wrote:I think you should set it up as a turtle resort and then we could send our turtles there for vacation.


Just think what the rest of the house looks like if that's what the turtle home is like. Hmmm, maybe *I* might want to go there on vacation! :)


Yeah no kidding. They must be rich. Maybe they would adopt me. :D
User avatar
Spookster
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Sep 24, 2005
Location: Marion, IA USA
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:06 pm   

Spookster wrote:
CountryGirl68 wrote:
Spookster wrote:I think you should set it up as a turtle resort and then we could send our turtles there for vacation.


Just think what the rest of the house looks like if that's what the turtle home is like. Hmmm, maybe *I* might want to go there on vacation! :)


Yeah no kidding. They must be rich. Maybe they would adopt me. :D

Maybe they can adopt me to and we can be brothers :lol:
DaddySkittles
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Dec 27, 2006
Location: B.C. Canada

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:11 am   

im gonna go ahead and be modest and tell all of you guys that im not rich lol. Actually, my family's original plan was to move out of this current house and find a bigger house, but we had no luck finding anything that we liked, and so my dad decided to use the money that was intended for a new house to build 2 new additions to this house im in right now. We found a contractor that worked fast and gave us a pretty awesome deal and so my dad had extra money left from the budget, I pitched the idea that we should build a pond inside the house, and to my surprise, he went with it. i suggested 300 gallons at first, but then my dad came to tell me that we had more room to build, and so my dad told me we could go up to 500 gallons, at which point i had absolutely no reason to complain. but yeh, im hoping my two little guys will be moving in by the end of this month.
sneakyburrito
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sep 26, 2006
Location: Fairfax, Va

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:15 pm   

SWEET!!! i anticipate 2 little guys going up in # in a 500gal pond :)
"Go all out or dont go out at all" - Muirner


R.I.P Mary Kate 12-12-06
R.I.P. Ashley 12-17-06
Muirner
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Nov 8, 2006

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:12 pm   looks great!!

I am jealous too. If you need more turtles, I have two that I can donate. They are 5-6 inches each. They would love your resort. I am doing my best taking care of them but only because I have to and did not know what I was getting into when we got them. I am currently speaking to someone about 120-150 gallon tank they have for sale. Then I'd be set for a long time!!!
Thanks for the pics looking forward to the finished ones.
Patti
pitym
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Jul 24, 2005
Location: Eldersburg,MD

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:21 pm   

LOL......LMAO at Spookster. That sounds cool. How much will it be per night.
"Live your life with prayer and Faith that God can bring you though anything."


RES 4in - Kaley(M) & Kobie(F)
User avatar
JuelisKaylee
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Jun 11, 2006

Post Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:02 am   

any updates?
3 turts 2 eastern painted and 1 RES
Andrew7769
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Apr 27, 2006

Post Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:45 am   

naw, no updates as of now, the construction people are workin on finishing the rest of the new addition. the next update i will post will be a video of my pond up and running with my turtles swimming around in it.
sneakyburrito
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sep 26, 2006
Location: Fairfax, Va

Post Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:56 pm   

Wow that is so awesome! I so wish I could do that. I do plan on getting one built for outside, but inside wow! I cant wait to see the finishinng product!
Lisa
5 Dogs~4 beagles- Ann, Sam, Jimmy, Speckles
1 Chihuahua-Princess
2 Baby RES unnamed at the time
Chickens galore
2 bala shark
1 goldfish
2 neon tetras
1 algae eater
1 danio
lisajonathan00
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Jan 14, 2007

Post Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:00 pm   NEW INDOOR POND COMING SOON!: UPDATE 1/28/2007

They filled the pond up yesterday and ran the waterfall as well. no pics/videos yet. im gonna make you guys wait till my 2 kids move into their new home before any pictures/videos are taken.!
sneakyburrito
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sep 26, 2006
Location: Fairfax, Va

Post Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:21 pm   

Oh, you're torturing us with the waiting!
SpotsMama
User avatar
SpotsMama
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Jun 7, 2006
Location: Mesquite Texas

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:48 pm   

So you are just going to keep us in suspense? How mean.
User avatar
Spookster
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Sep 24, 2005
Location: Marion, IA USA
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 138 guests