
i noticed a lot of pics where it was cloudy u culdnt see a thing. the turtle is rly alright to be in there during all that cloudyness?Chrisbarnett wrote:Check out the Sand FAQ I made. It's a few posts up in the sticky's of this section.
I recommend it, as do a lot of other people. There is a bit of upkeep involved, but it's worth it.


ok 1 more thing i didnt see in the sticky.Chrisbarnett wrote:Yes and Yes.




i mean like BIG gulps of sand. and a few of them. i have a feelin ill have the dumb turtle that does that :/zoologist wrote:the sand particles are small enough that they'll pass. everything is explained in sand FAQ i believe. if not, turn all of your concerns there. Chris will def answer themhe knows everything about sand.

Meta wrote:i noticed a lot of pics where it was cloudy u culdnt see a thing. the turtle is rly alright to be in there during all that cloudyness?Chrisbarnett wrote:Check out the Sand FAQ I made. It's a few posts up in the sticky's of this section.
I recommend it, as do a lot of other people. There is a bit of upkeep involved, but it's worth it.
also, when i clean the sand by sifting it, does the filter need to be turned off?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 111 guests