Habitat - Indoor :: IS this a good buy,

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:41 pm   IS this a good buy,

if not where can I find a filter for under 100 bucks that is for my 55 gallon.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-JEBO-Aquarium-F ... 286.c0.m14
Please excuse any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I'm dyslexic.I do my best!
User avatar
joeybsmooth
 
Posts: 1739
Joined: Apr 19, 2008
Location: South Carolina

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:45 am   

Yea to get another filter that good buying it new would cost $200, I would buy it!
Instagram: Diamondbacks4Life
User avatar
Diamondbacks4Life
Moderator
 
Posts: 2349
Joined: Apr 4, 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:39 pm   

Never heard of them so I'm not to sure, price isn't bad but I have no idea how well it runs and all.
fatality
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Aug 2, 2009


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 138 guests