So I bought a large Turtle Dock for my turtles, but so far, for the past two days I've had them, none of them have been able to get on it. Two of them keep trying, but the slip off the edge of the dock and give up, then swim around to the other side of the tank, then back and try again. It seems very slippery to them, they claw like mad to get some grip, but they all fall back into the water. The one or two times I've seen one successfully get on, the dock tilted and the turtle slipped back into the water 5 seconds later.
I think the dock is not strong, or heavy enough, it gets knocked around by turtles bumping into it a lot, tilts down when one tries to get on, and isn't stationary. Also seems like my turtles can't get a claw on it, they scratch hard, but end up falling back in the end.
Any tips to keep the dock stable and stronger?



