Feeding and Nutrition :: How long should I leave plants in the tank?

Turtle diets and eating habits discussed here.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:11 am   How long should I leave plants in the tank?

I just purchased my hatchling's first Anacharis. I was wondering how long the Anacharis will remain good for? The water temp is 80 and there is a filter in the tank.
ashipyor
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Jan 3, 2009
Location: Midwest

Post Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:18 am   

If your turtle does not eat it, just leave it in there. The Anacharis will continue to grow from the lighting of the tank even if it is just floating around.
http://chrisredearslider.blogspot.com/
1.0 Red Ear Slider-Squirt
37g-Dwarf Gourami/Peaceful Comm. tank
1.0 Axolotl-Axle
0.1 Dog-Leia
User avatar
Chrisbarnett
 
Posts: 2399
Joined: Dec 26, 2007
Location: Cali


Return to Feeding and Nutrition

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 152 guests