Equipment Review and Discussion :: New Line of Fluval Filters

Various accessories and equipment discussed here.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:30 am   

I bought a replacement case ($13 for the 304) and the handles came in a new design. I haven't had a close up look at the new Fluvals, but they look like they're the same handles. Its possible that the rubber seal needs to be replaced as well.

As for the tube bending, you can try more suction cups like Rusty said and you can also try submersing the hose deeper. You can also throttle back the power with the Aqua-Stop lever, though I do not think that its a good long term solution. My Aqua-Stop lever broke, effectively shelving my 304.
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Equipment Review and Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests