Okay, crappy circumstances. I was supposed to head out to Michael's place about 2 hours ago. I got home from work and decided to do a quick water change in Moxie's tank because it was looking a little icky. I drained the tank a little more than halfway, dumped it out, and went to refill the bucket and....nothing came out of the faucet. Turns out they're replacing our hot water heater, so I have absolutely no water. Once I leave, I'm going to be gone until Monday morning.
I figure there's probably about 7-8 gallons of water in the tank right now, and I'm using a 100 watt visitherm stealth heater. If I leave that on while I'm gone, is it going to overheat the water? If so, I pretty much have to either sit here until they're done or go out and buy some jugs.
Thanks for the advice!





