Equipment Review and Discussion :: Opinions on Reptisun 10.0?

Various accessories and equipment discussed here.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:03 am   Opinions on Reptisun 10.0?

My uva/uvb combo bulb burnt out and I have to wait a week for the order to come in. In the mean time I grabbed a Reptisun 10.0 because I didn't want my baby boxie to go that long without uvb. Anyone use this? I find it's a major pain in the butt already because I'm used to using just one bulb. Also, I'm not sure where to place it because he doesn't just sit in one particular spot. Anyone?

Oh, and it didn't say on the package what the range was. My combo bulb has a range of 6ft.
The things that come to those who wait may be the things that were left by those who got there first - Steven Tyler
User avatar
jenaero
Moderator
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: Thorold, Ontario, Canada

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:50 pm   

Well, I can't compare the Reptisun to a UVA/UVB combo but I find it fairly large and heavy compared to other compact fluorescent. The distance kept is usually around 12" and UVBs don't have a great radial range so it's your best guess where to place it.

How often are your combo bulbs burning out?
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:02 pm   I've got something to say about these...

This is the 10.0 compact flourescent that screws into a regular clamp lamp? If so, their track record with me:

1. Bought my first one last January, it lasted a little over a month before it stopped working.

2. Got a replacement, which lasted about 6 months before it stopped working.

3. Called Zoo-med and was told to send the bulb back for a replacement.
(Have yet to do this, but will).

4. Ordered 3 more from big als in early November. I came home last Fri. to find one of them hanging by the wires over the basking area! (the bulb had come loose from the ballast/base). It scared the crap out of me, since the bulb was still lit--if somehow the weight had caused it to fall and go into the water my turts would have been fried.

5. Called Zoo-Med yesterday. :x The person who deals with problems was away, so I vented at the receptionist. Two bulbs are waiting to be packed and sent back for replacements. Can't wait to see how long the other two are going to last.

So, be prepared to get a new one fairly soon. I don't know of anyone who has had them last a year (the box says to replace yearly). Or, you could be extraordinarily lucky with yours.

About the bulb--it's supposed to emit sufficient UVB rays up to 20 inches. The initial UVB output is supposed to be high, but the burn rate (how fast the bulb loses UVB strength) is also supposed to be high. It should be used in a reflector dome to maximize UVB output.

I've got a 10.0 tube I'm going to be trying for the first time. Hopefully, the longevity will be better.

One of the 10.0 compact flourescents I'm currently using is positioned over the basking area next to the heat lamp; the other is on the opposite side of the tank from the heat lamp (smaller tank) over the basking area.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Apr 21, 2005
Location: CT, USA

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:52 pm   

Lordy. I'm rethinking my purchase here.

My combo bulbs actually last quite a long time. Usually when they burn out, I'll replace it (I used to ALWAYS have an extra on hand) then switch back when that one goes because the old one mysteriously worked again. I use the TRex Active UV heat bulb and I'm satisfied enough to pay $80 for one.

The one I bought yesterday is a compact and fits in a clamp lamp.

After reading marisa's post, I have to ask you something....would it be terribly wrong of me to order my regular bulb (one pet store has it on order for me but it'll take a week) then just return this other one (different store) and tell them it was the wrong kind or something? I mean this one I bought yesterday was $67 and I only bought it because it was an 'emergency' for me.
The things that come to those who wait may be the things that were left by those who got there first - Steven Tyler
User avatar
jenaero
Moderator
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: Thorold, Ontario, Canada

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:58 pm   

Have you been using the 10.0? If you are, and if you don't want to keep it as a back up (an option), I'd stop using it and take it back (I'm assuming you have the receipt). The reason I say stop using it, is that I've noticed the bulb seems to get a little yellowish around the end of the bulb that meets the ballast fairly quickly. Don't know how picky the store you're going to is on returns, but if the bulb looks newer, I would think that would better the chances of returning it.

You said the MVB is on order and it will take a week to get. My tiny painted went without a UVB light for more than a week and he's fine.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Apr 21, 2005
Location: CT, USA

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:05 pm   

Yeah, I've been using it but only since this morning. I'm a bit paranoid about letting him go without because he's so 'new'. I suppose I can just switch with my res bulb for a week. I don't have any worries about them going without for a bit.
The things that come to those who wait may be the things that were left by those who got there first - Steven Tyler
User avatar
jenaero
Moderator
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: Thorold, Ontario, Canada

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:09 pm   

You could alternate days with the bulb you're using for the RES.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Apr 21, 2005
Location: CT, USA

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:43 pm   

I suppose. But like you said, if it starts looking like it's been used I might be out of luck. I know my res can go a week without. I have several other regular basking bulbs for them to choose from while they wait.
The things that come to those who wait may be the things that were left by those who got there first - Steven Tyler
User avatar
jenaero
Moderator
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: Thorold, Ontario, Canada

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:49 pm   

I meant alternate the MVB you're using with the RES so that they all get at least some UVB rays during the week you're waiting for the new bulb, and take back the 10.0.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Apr 21, 2005
Location: CT, USA

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:09 pm   

Ok, obviously I'm all over the place today and missed that :lol: I read it again and it should have been so clear the first time.
The things that come to those who wait may be the things that were left by those who got there first - Steven Tyler
User avatar
jenaero
Moderator
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: Thorold, Ontario, Canada

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:42 am   

I got a Reptisun 10.0, and on the second day, it broke :( .
new turtle-lover
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 24, 2005

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:22 pm   

Did you drop it? If it just stopped working, I'd take it back to the store for a replacement.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Apr 21, 2005
Location: CT, USA

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:50 pm   

I've had mine working fine for about 2 1/2 months.
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:01 pm   

marisa wrote:Did you drop it? If it just stopped working, I'd take it back to the store for a replacement.


It stopped working :( . Hmmm, when I got the bulb, it costed around 45 bucks. Would it be possible if I refunded it for money and then showed them a site that sells for lower for that price?
new turtle-lover
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 24, 2005

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:30 pm   

You want to get your money back and then buy another one for less? If you bought the original bulb at the same place, I don't know how they'd feel about that, but I suppose you could try (maybe they'd do it because of the inconvenience you were caused). Do you have the receipt? If that doesn't work, call Zoo-med (they're going to hate me :twisted: ) and complain. You shouldn't have to absorb the cost of a malfunctioning bulb. You'll most likely be asked to send it back (the person I spoke with said they like to take them apart to find out what went wrong) and they'll send you a replacement. In that case, you'd just have to pay for shipping the bulb back...Let me know what happens. :)
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Apr 21, 2005
Location: CT, USA

Next

Return to Equipment Review and Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 69 guests