Occasionally, I'll let my turtle wander around my room, to let her(I think it's a her) stretch her legs out. Sometimes finding her is a bit of a challenge!
Anyway, I was listening to music at the time and after a while I decided it was time for her to go back in. I couldn't find her for a few minutes. Where did I find her?
http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/sto ... 0-main.jpg
She had her head in the hole of the subwoofer as the music was playing! There was no way she could be trapped at all. She stretched her neck and just left her head inside there. She simply could have pulled her head out if she wanted . I watched as she kept her head poked in there for another hew songs before I pulled her out.
I understand they can detect low frequency sounds, am I correct? As anyone else witnessed such an occurrence?
Edit: This probably should have gone in the Other Turtle Discussion Forum, mods if you care to move it, have at it.




