Habitat - Indoor :: Tank stand/Basking area

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:37 pm   Tank stand/Basking area

Here is a stand I built for my 50 gallon tank.
Image
I am still working on the basking area, I will use the zoo med dock for a ramp and make a plexiglass enclosure and mount the basking lights on top.
Image

Any ideas or suggestions on how I could do this better?
JonH
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 15, 2009
Location: Montana

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:07 pm   

idk, ur idea seems pretty good, check out the ATBA sticky for ideas
and ur gravel looks a little small, could just be the pic but u might want to take that out
65 Gallon
-1 RES (Myrtle)
-1 Pleco (unnamed)
-1 four lined pimelodus catfish (unnamed)
-1 shubunkin (unnamed)
29 Gallon Planted Tank
-3 cory cats
-# guppies!
User avatar
rsour24
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sep 7, 2009
Location: PA
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:45 am   

Yeah its just the pic, they are glass stones almost the size of my turtles head.
JonH
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 15, 2009
Location: Montana


Return to Habitat - Indoor

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 133 guests